Why Investing in Women Founders Will Give You a Dramatically Better ROI
Sherry Deutschmann was the founder of the health revenue cycle company LetterLogic – a company she sold in 2016.
Podcast: Why Investing in Women Founders Will Give You a Dramatically Better ROI
[00:01 – 15:28] Women Entrepreneurs’ Way to Success
- Sherry shares her ‘unlikely’ business success and exit stories
- How networking is only a byproduct of peer-to-peer development
- BrainTrust on promoting accountability, self-moderation, and funding
[15:29 – 28:14] Women Are a Good Bet for Investing in Startups
- Women founders receiving less funding but bigger ROI
- Attracting and retaining members by providing a supportive environment with experts
- Gauging success by members’ growth in businesses and achieving their goals
[28:15 – 39:12] Creating an Impact by Giving More
- Women who are passionate about entrepreneurship and helping others grow their businesses
- Providing coaching services for women who want to improve their business skills
- Sherry’s daily practice – walking five miles a day and getting some sun
[39:13 – 40:06] Closing Segment
- Email Sherry Deutschmann and check out her website for more information!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Louis O Connor is the Founder of Strategic Metals Invest, which is currently the only business in the world offering Rare Earths as physical assets to private investors.
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.