The Startup that Created a New Biotech Superfuel
Podcast: The Startup that Created a New Biotech Superfuel
[00:01 – 16:55] The Science Behind Ketone
- Ketone is nature’s super fuel without sugar and caffeine
- Direct-to-consumer and e-commerce strategy
- Getting funding from a top-tier firm
- Fund-raising shouldn’t be hard
[16:56 – 36:39] Nutritional Primitive
- Michael shares what Nutritional Primitive means and the difference Ketone makes
- Hacking into big growth and big market capitalization
- Michael shares his leadership style within the company and his personal fitness preference
- The importance of having honesty and clarity in hiring
[36:40 – 39:10] Closing Segment
- How running serves as Michael’s daily practice that gives him peace
- See the links below to connect with Michael
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
Zack Cooper, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and lecturer at Princeton University, joins us for an engaging discussion about geopolitical issues today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.