How to Improve Age and Gender Inclusivity in Family Enterprises to Co-Create Businesses of the Future
Podcast: How to Improve Age and Gender Inclusivity in Family Enterprises to Co-Create Businesses of the Future
If you haven’t already heard her first episode with us, go back and give episode #66 a listen!
[00:01 – 14:16] Opening Segment
- The obstacles along the way when writing Lifetime to Legacy
- The difference between how American families think about legacy versus an African family
- The external factors in terms of political dynamism and challenges
[14:17 – 25:45] Next Gens and Gender Identity
- Nike talks about the difference between next gens in Africa
- The massive diaspora within Europe and America
- The common characteristics of generational transition
- Overcoming the aversion to speaking about death
- The state of gender identity amongst African families
[25:46 – 37:54] African Family Offices
- The things that keep Nike’s clients up at night
- Transitioning to non-family member operators for the first time
- Horses for courses in families
- The biggest misunderstanding that people have about African family companies
- The Nelson Mandela University
[37:55 – 39:41] Closing Segment
Connect with Nike by visiting www.NikeAnani.com
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
In this episode, Samuel Bendett discusses the military’s use of robotics and artificial intelligence. Sam provides insight into the global implications of these technologies on modern warfare, including how smaller countries can now defend themselves more effectively with commercial drone technology.
Mental health and physical well-being directly impact success. In this episode, Dr. Luana Marques explains how moderate levels can be managed with cognitive behavioral therapy.
With 35 years of experience in financial services, working on Wall Street and for major regional firms, Richard has seen it all.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.