Creating Your Epic Life Today
Podcast: Creating Your Epic Life Today
[00:01 – 10:01] Opening Segment
- Why Justin & Mark decided to write a book
- The importance of creating real value
- Treating partnerships as an investment
- How the right networks lead to success
[10:02 – 20:47] What True Entrepreneurs Care About
- The patterns of successful entrepreneurship
- True knowledge is knowing where to look something up
- Find a partner with a complimentary skillset
- Focus on what you are really good at
[20:48 – 33:35] Everything is Possible
- Introducing the manifestation concept
- Why Justin & Mark’s goal is to change the way things are done
- What the process is the shortcut means
- The more shortcuts, the better outcomes
[33:36 – 43:00] Closing Segment
- The 2 Japanese concepts of entrepreneurship & growth
- High achievers don’t like mediocre people
- A daily practice that brings Justin & Mark peace in their life
- Head to BrEpic to access exclusive resources!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
In this episode, Samuel Bendett discusses the military’s use of robotics and artificial intelligence. Sam provides insight into the global implications of these technologies on modern warfare, including how smaller countries can now defend themselves more effectively with commercial drone technology.
Mental health and physical well-being directly impact success. In this episode, Dr. Luana Marques explains how moderate levels can be managed with cognitive behavioral therapy.
With 35 years of experience in financial services, working on Wall Street and for major regional firms, Richard has seen it all.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.