Your Guide to Constructing a Diversified Stock Portfolio in Today's Inflationary Environment
Adam Parker is the Founder of Trivariate Research, an independent boutique firm that focuses on selling research, data, and services to asset managers, RIAs, and corporations.
Podcast: Your Guide to Constructing a Diversified Stock Portfolio in Today’s Inflationary Environment
[00:01 – 05:37] How Wall Street has Changed
- How the market on the street has changed in terms of human capital and skill sets
- Encouraging aspiring street traders to get a degree in statistics or computer science
- Why risk management has become a much more complex issue
[05:38 – 14:56] Small Businesses Can Benefit from Hiring a Boutique Firm
- Boutique firm offers lower fees for experienced professionals to do the work, as opposed to a big five firm which would pay higher fees and get somebody junior on the account
- How risk is misunderstood by many people, and volatility versus permanent loss of capital or value destruction are some of the key points that the author discusses
- A fact pattern that is often seen is when a separately managed account or family an RA comes with a portfolio construction allocation
[14:57 – 45:27] The Market Price Inflation
- The risks for the market and earnings due to the Fed’s current stance on inflation and interest rates
- How wage inflation is softening, but it will take a while for it to peak
[45:28 – 46:03] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Real estate syndications are one of the best ways to access the full tax benefits of real estate ownership while still investing passively.
Jeff Strese is an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Coach focusing on multi-generational family enterprises, corporations, and mission-driven nonprofit organizations.
David Mandel is an emerging tech Super-Angel Investor and managing partner of Emerging Ventures Capital. He has invested in over 500 startups.
Billy Keels is the founder of First Generation Capital Partners. He grew up knowing nothing about investing and challenged himself to learn everything.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.