What We Learned About the Real Estate Investment Space in 2022
Jarrod Arnold is the COO at Excelsior Capital. He oversees financial matters (including budgeting, forecasting, and tax) as well as Marketing, Human Resources, and Investor Relations.
Podcast: What We Learned About the Real Estate Investment Space in 2022
[00:01 – 06:39] Some Growth Highlights
- Excelsior has grown exponentially in the last year, acquiring 36 million dollars in capital and 25 properties
- How Excelsior was able to capitalize on positive investor sentiment and opportunities in the market to make acquisitions
[06:40 – 15:43] The Current Situation in a Strategic Partnership Perspective
- How every acquisition they made has some sort of 1031 aspect
- Mahy things will be more challenging in the lender and equity side in the market in 2023
[15:44 – 22:21] Real Estate Sponsors Remain Stable Amidst Uncertainty
- There has been an increase in 1031 investors, a reduction in retirement account investment, and a decrease in purchase price from early in the year
- The market is challenging and the value proposition for sponsors is harder to prove
- The Fed wants rates to increase slower but terminal value will be higher than anticipated earlier
[22:22 – 31:30] 72 Million in Capital Raised in 2 Years
- The firm’s successes and challenges over the past two years, including their ability to keep clients and employees happy
- The biggest challenge for the firm in 2022 is managing the influx of new assets
[31:31 – 47:51] The Growth of the Economy
- How the economy has grown dramatically, and international markets have grown even more dramatically
- The United Nations, NATO, World Bank, and IMF have all functioned well in the past – but this is changing
[47:51 – 51:24] Closing Segment
Jarrod’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jarrod-arnold-cpa-a3904a40/
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.