Thematic investing: A Transition to Sustainable Energy, Innovation and Smart Transportation
Podcast: Thematic investing – A Transition to Sustainable Energy, Innovation and Smart Transportation
[00:01 – 12:53] What is Thematic Investing is
- How thematic investing is a legitimate way to invest, despite early criticismSince 2000, Jim and his team have invested in Asia, focusing on China specifically
- How China has been a motor for growth, with their strong work ethic, high education levels, and client savings rate
[12:54 – 20:22] How Innovation Became a Mega Trend
- How there are certain people who are against innovationHow innovation led Jim to launch the Global Innovators Fund
- Why valuation is very important
[20:23 – 41:10] Misconceptions People Have about Innovations
- How innovation can be below the waterline
- How companies use technology to give them a competitive edge
- Why the infrastructure will come as the demand comes forward
[41:11 – 42:45] Closing Segment
Websites: gafunds.com, smartetfs.com
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Real estate syndications are one of the best ways to access the full tax benefits of real estate ownership while still investing passively.
Jeff Strese is an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Coach focusing on multi-generational family enterprises, corporations, and mission-driven nonprofit organizations.
David Mandel is an emerging tech Super-Angel Investor and managing partner of Emerging Ventures Capital. He has invested in over 500 startups.
Billy Keels is the founder of First Generation Capital Partners. He grew up knowing nothing about investing and challenged himself to learn everything.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.