Thematic investing: A Transition to Sustainable Energy, Innovation and Smart Transportation
Podcast: Thematic investing – A Transition to Sustainable Energy, Innovation and Smart Transportation
[00:01 – 12:53] What is Thematic Investing is
- How thematic investing is a legitimate way to invest, despite early criticismSince 2000, Jim and his team have invested in Asia, focusing on China specifically
- How China has been a motor for growth, with their strong work ethic, high education levels, and client savings rate
[12:54 – 20:22] How Innovation Became a Mega Trend
- How there are certain people who are against innovationHow innovation led Jim to launch the Global Innovators Fund
- Why valuation is very important
[20:23 – 41:10] Misconceptions People Have about Innovations
- How innovation can be below the waterline
- How companies use technology to give them a competitive edge
- Why the infrastructure will come as the demand comes forward
[41:11 – 42:45] Closing Segment
Websites: gafunds.com, smartetfs.com
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
Zack Cooper, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and lecturer at Princeton University, joins us for an engaging discussion about geopolitical issues today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.