The State of Digital Currency
Podcast: The State of Digital Currency
[00:01 – 05:54] Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Enterprise Blockchains
- How Dr. Henry got into Bitcoin and Blockchain technology
[05:55 – 19:17] A Solution Seeking A Problem
- Holding physical gold versus holding digital gold
- The investing trend in the market is driven by low-interest rates and will continue until central banks start raising rates again
- Exploring how digital currencies can be used in the developing world to circumvent bureaucracy and inflation
[19:18 – 35:52] Interoperability and International Standards
- Central bank digital currencies create a catalyst to create value within the private crypto space
- Is cryptocurrency a massive Ponzi scheme?
[35:53 – 41:24] Closing Segment
- The highest and lowest risk reward in this space
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Real estate syndications are one of the best ways to access the full tax benefits of real estate ownership while still investing passively.
Jeff Strese is an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Coach focusing on multi-generational family enterprises, corporations, and mission-driven nonprofit organizations.
David Mandel is an emerging tech Super-Angel Investor and managing partner of Emerging Ventures Capital. He has invested in over 500 startups.
Billy Keels is the founder of First Generation Capital Partners. He grew up knowing nothing about investing and challenged himself to learn everything.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.