The Secret to Longevity Is Not What You Think
Podcast: The Secret to Longevity Is Not What You Think
[00:01 – 13:22] Ways to Live a Longer Life – Better Outlook and a Purpose
- How societal expectations about age and mortality can have a negative impact on health
- The role of genetics in longevity and how life choices play a larger role in determining lifespan
- Dwayne explains cellular death, how it impacts aging and the dangers of unhealthy sugar intake
[13:23 – 32:08] Be Aware of Your Body and What It Needs Right Now
- Taking tests, compounded specialized supplements, and consulting physicians
- The importance of drinking water, eating superfoods, getting enough exercise, and quality sleep
- Why you need seven hours of sleep – detoxification and regeneration
[32:09 – 38:54] Start Your Day Right – The Power of Gratitude
- Dwayne’s thoughts on Eastern medicine, herbs, and meditation
- Evaluating the level of toxicity in your life – the people in your circle
- Starting your day with an optimistic baseline
[38:55 – 40:06] Closing Segment
- Connect with Dwayne!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
In this episode, Samuel Bendett discusses the military’s use of robotics and artificial intelligence. Sam provides insight into the global implications of these technologies on modern warfare, including how smaller countries can now defend themselves more effectively with commercial drone technology.
Mental health and physical well-being directly impact success. In this episode, Dr. Luana Marques explains how moderate levels can be managed with cognitive behavioral therapy.
With 35 years of experience in financial services, working on Wall Street and for major regional firms, Richard has seen it all.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.