The Opportunities within Blockchain Ecosystems and Staking Services
Podcast: The Opportunities within Blockchain Ecosystems and Staking Services
[00:01 – 12:33] How the Blockchain Ecosystem Provides Improved Time and Cost Efficiency
- Blockchain is a computer system that can make strong commitments and is not subject to manipulation by any one individual. The movement of cash on a domestic and global basis is an easy example of how blockchain could be used in the financial services sphere.
- The ability to move cash globally is important, and blockchain is a key technology for making this possible.
- The blockchain ecosystem is evolving, and there is a lot of noise in the space. However, there are legitimate businesses that are being built on the technology.
[12:34 – 30:27] Blockchain Ecosystem Driving Improved Cost Efficiency in Lending
- Traditional banks are purchasing loans from blockchain companies, which has led to cost efficiencies and improved margins for lenders.
- Tokens can be viewed as the digitally native equity of businesses, with some having fixed supplies and others generating high revenue per employee.
- Bitcoin will likely remain the market leader as a digital store of value, while Ethereum is challenged in its competitive positioning.
- The regulatory landscape is headed in the right direction, with democrats changing their tunes.
[30:28 – 43:26] Regulatory Outlook Positive for Crypto Industry
- There is a tendency for technology and business offerings that are popular with consumers to be given a free pass by regulators, even when there are flagrant violations of the law.
- Bitcoin and other blockchain-based technologies offer individuals in underperforming nations access to the global economy, which can improve their wellbeing.
[43:27 – 45:00] Closing Segment
- Technicalities and terminologies may initially be difficult to understand, but communities are here for support!
Among the myriad of data points available, there’s two that stand out as key indicators of profitability: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Cash-on-Cash Return.
In the world of alternative investments, few sectors have garnered as much respect for their stability and long-term appreciation potential as commercial real estate.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.