The Next Generation of Leaders
This episode features an inspiring conversation with Celine Fitzgerald, a next-generation leader from a long line of successful bankers.
Podcast: The Next Generation of Leaders
Additionally, she talks about interning with the Loyola Family Business Center to gain knowledge on various topics related to wealth management and connecting with peers in similar situations. This episode is essential for anyone wanting to learn more about succession planning, financial literacy, trust, lawyers involved in managing assets, and more. Celine is the next-gen leader. She is G3 and from a long line of successful bankers. While finance is not her forte she is forging her path in the philanthropic space.
[00:01 – 06:42] Opening Segment
- Celine Fitzgerald is a NextGen leader and G3 in a long line of successful bankers
- At the time, her father and his four siblings all went their own way, without setting up a multi-family office
- Celine plans to have a different conversation with her children about money than her father had with her
[07:17 – 13:47] Navigating the Family Office World: Lessons Learned by a Millennial
- Understood the value of a dollar and responsible tools to handle wealth
- How Celine learned about trust, lawyers, and navigating assets
- How Celine learned about succession planning, governance, next-gen education, financial literacy
- Connecting with peers is key to success in the family office world
[13:48 – 32:03] Navigating Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Financial Discussions with a Millennial: A Journey of Learning and Growth
- Start education earlier and use the right words when discussing family assets
- Choke points have been understanding roles and building reporting
- Philanthropy is a pillar of the single-family office, which dad is letting daughter manage
- Women are sometimes assumed to be less intelligent in meetings
- Conversations about philanthropy
[32:03 – 33:15] Closing Segment
Celine’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/celine-fitzgerald-3603a18/
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.