The Focus on Impact of Service to Make a Difference
Podcast: The Focus on Impact of Service to Make a Difference
[00:01 – 19:48] When Business and Service Combine, Magic Happens
- Harry’s career has focused on combining his financial knowledge and expertise with service to business owners.
- How centralized banking processes can lead to undeserving the communities and this leads to consumers proving a preference for local banks.
- Studio Bank employs a vertical strategy in all of the sectors that make up Nashville’s economy, including music, arts and entertainment, nonprofit and education banking, and professional services.
[19:49 – 29:40] New Bank Launches in Nashville to Fill the Void Left by Exits
- Harry discusses how Nashville was able to benefit from the growth of the pandemic by providing services such as financial assistance and capital raising.
- Nashville is growing and has reached a point where it is becoming an important part of the regional economy. There are many challenges that Nashville faces, including gentrification and disparities in education.
[29:41 – 32:37] Striking the Balance to be Involved Holistically
- How Harry manages to juggle his time between work, family, and community involvement – identify the non negotiables and set boundaries.
- Harry offers advice for people who want to get involved in their community but feel overwhelmed or don’t have the time.
[32:38 – 34:01] Closing Segment
- Reach out and learn more about how to serve the community!
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.