The Benefits of Infrared Saunas, Red Light Therapy & Cold Plunges
Podcast: The Benefits of Infrared Saunas, Red Light Therapy & Cold Plunges
[00:0 – 08:47] From The Shed to Urban Sweat
- Introducing Kristen to the show
- Fitness was vital for her after college as she was a pharmaceutical rep and wanted to be number one on the rankings
[08:48 – 15:00] Bet on Yourself: Taking the Leap to Pursue Your Calling in Healthcare
- Betting on oneself and taking risks is important
- Healthcare in America is complex, with many players and incentives
- Mental health, gun violence, and prevention are essential topics to consider
- Trauma can manifest in physical illness and should be addressed holistically
- Important foundational habits like sleep, nutrition, meditation, and therapy are critical to physical fitness
[15:01 – 24:07] Burning the Candle at Both Ends
- How Kristen networked with the fitness community, corporate executives, and physicians
- Target market: stressed-out corporate execs, athletes, and physicians
- Kristen introduced new concepts like cold plunge, sauna, and red light therapy
[24:08 – 40:39] Experience the Benefits of Red Light Therapy, Sauna and Cold Plunge
- The cabin sauna heats up to 150-155, while the pod sauna is 30 minutes, and red light therapy is 20 minutes
- Benefits of infrared sauna include cellular level heat and mental relaxation
- There is something natural about the experience that helps one get back to homeostasis
[40:40 – 42:13] Closing Segment
Connect with Brian on LinkedIn!
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
Zack Cooper, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and lecturer at Princeton University, joins us for an engaging discussion about geopolitical issues today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.