Survive and Thrive in The Digital World
Podcast: Survive and Thrive in The Digital World
[00:01 – 11:42] Do Not Fear Where Technology is Headed
- The Law of Accelerating Returns is the rate of change itself is accelerating
- It is hard to make predictions of the future
- Technology can be truly transformative when we understand the underlying premise of why things happen
[11:34 – 23:20] Investment Decisions Amidst Changing Times
- Your next move, whether in business or investment, is guided by your understanding of the fundamentals
- Strong leadership requires discernment and flexibility to shift the business toward the market demand
- You’re either at the top or bottom. If you stay in the middle, you’ll completely disappear.
[23:21 – 38:48] Technological Progress and Future Risks
- The digitalization of business is inevitable
- With the market data being readily available, you need to differentiate yourself from your competitor by being better at what you do
- Education is now shifting from the traditional approach to an inquiry-based where knowing how to navigate the system and ask the right questions are much more essential
- The best thing we can leave our children is the curiosity
- There will always be jobs for people in the future even when technology takes over. We simply need to redirect our resources to where there’s an actual need.
[38:49 – 41:15] Closing Segment
- Interested in how you could rewire yourself or your employees for future readiness? Connect with Pascal with the links below!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Jeff Henriksen is the Founder and CEO of Thorpe Abbotts Capital, a behavioral-focused hedge fund focused on exploiting systematic biases in public markets.
With over 35 years of experience, Chris’s philosophy boils down to being a humanist and an optimist. He doesn’t believe in the dichotomy of high potential vs. low potential human beings…
Ryan McCostlin is the CEO and Founder of Tailwater Dental, an adjunct professor at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and he writes publicly online at ryanmccostlin.com.
AJ is a co-founder of Capstone Companies, the US’s largest privately owned multifamily brokerage. AJ currently sits on the board of Capstone and leads his development company, Catalyst Capital Partners, which has 14 multifamily projects in various stages.
Adrian Reid is a full-time trader based in Australia and the Founder and Trading Coach at Enlightened Stock Trading, which focuses on educating and supporting traders on their journey to profitable systematic trading.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 203
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.