Success Made Simple - On Stock Trading and Alternative Investing
Jerremy Alexander Newsome is on a mission to enrich lives with mentally liberating education. Since the age of seven, he has been fascinated with investing and growth…
Podcast: Success Made Simple – On Stock Trading and Alternative Investing
[00:01 – 09:38] Making the Mental Shift to Step into Stock Trading
- Jerremy shares how watching Forrest Gump caused the paradigm shift.
- He learned about investment from his father and then stepped on the journey to becoming financially independent.
- He switched his degree to finance after deciding to follow the road his dad had advised.
- His first experience of earning more money in stocks in 7 days than what he makes in a month at work motivated him to pursue stock trading.
[09:39 – 22:16] Turning One’s Life Around and Achieving Success Despite Devastation
- Jerremy shares his experience of losing a significant amount of money in silver, which led to him having to pay back investors.
- In 2012, he made a life-changing decision to leave his company and cult to pursue a career in trading full-time.
- This decision was motivated by the pain he was experiencing from being kicked out of the organization, being in debt, getting divorced, and the lack of pleasure he was experiencing from his life choices at the time.
[22:17 – 40:53] Rising from the Ashes and Playing in the Stock Market Game
- The journey to healing from the wounds of the past entails focusing on oneself. The stock market was major support for him during difficult times in Jerremy’s life.
- It is important to figure out your mental beliefs about money and work before starting to trade in the stock market.
- Conquer challenges by enjoying life and living a purposeful life.
- Success for someone may be defined as making a lot of money or having a certain lifestyle, but for the Jerremy, success is being able to accomplish something quickly and simplistically.
[40:54 – 42:05] Closing Segment
- Accumulate more knowledge about stock trading. Reach out and ask for help!
Louis O Connor is the Founder of Strategic Metals Invest, which is currently the only business in the world offering Rare Earths as physical assets to private investors.
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.