Success Made Simple - On Stock Trading and Alternative Investing
Jerremy Alexander Newsome is on a mission to enrich lives with mentally liberating education. Since the age of seven, he has been fascinated with investing and growth…
Podcast: Success Made Simple – On Stock Trading and Alternative Investing
[00:01 – 09:38] Making the Mental Shift to Step into Stock Trading
- Jerremy shares how watching Forrest Gump caused the paradigm shift.
- He learned about investment from his father and then stepped on the journey to becoming financially independent.
- He switched his degree to finance after deciding to follow the road his dad had advised.
- His first experience of earning more money in stocks in 7 days than what he makes in a month at work motivated him to pursue stock trading.
[09:39 – 22:16] Turning One’s Life Around and Achieving Success Despite Devastation
- Jerremy shares his experience of losing a significant amount of money in silver, which led to him having to pay back investors.
- In 2012, he made a life-changing decision to leave his company and cult to pursue a career in trading full-time.
- This decision was motivated by the pain he was experiencing from being kicked out of the organization, being in debt, getting divorced, and the lack of pleasure he was experiencing from his life choices at the time.
[22:17 – 40:53] Rising from the Ashes and Playing in the Stock Market Game
- The journey to healing from the wounds of the past entails focusing on oneself. The stock market was major support for him during difficult times in Jerremy’s life.
- It is important to figure out your mental beliefs about money and work before starting to trade in the stock market.
- Conquer challenges by enjoying life and living a purposeful life.
- Success for someone may be defined as making a lot of money or having a certain lifestyle, but for the Jerremy, success is being able to accomplish something quickly and simplistically.
[40:54 – 42:05] Closing Segment
- Accumulate more knowledge about stock trading. Reach out and ask for help!
Among the myriad of data points available, there’s two that stand out as key indicators of profitability: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Cash-on-Cash Return.
In the world of alternative investments, few sectors have garnered as much respect for their stability and long-term appreciation potential as commercial real estate.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.