Success Made Simple - On Stock Trading and Alternative Investing
Jerremy Alexander Newsome is on a mission to enrich lives with mentally liberating education. Since the age of seven, he has been fascinated with investing and growth…
Podcast: Success Made Simple – On Stock Trading and Alternative Investing
[00:01 – 09:38] Making the Mental Shift to Step into Stock Trading
- Jerremy shares how watching Forrest Gump caused the paradigm shift.
- He learned about investment from his father and then stepped on the journey to becoming financially independent.
- He switched his degree to finance after deciding to follow the road his dad had advised.
- His first experience of earning more money in stocks in 7 days than what he makes in a month at work motivated him to pursue stock trading.
[09:39 – 22:16] Turning One’s Life Around and Achieving Success Despite Devastation
- Jerremy shares his experience of losing a significant amount of money in silver, which led to him having to pay back investors.
- In 2012, he made a life-changing decision to leave his company and cult to pursue a career in trading full-time.
- This decision was motivated by the pain he was experiencing from being kicked out of the organization, being in debt, getting divorced, and the lack of pleasure he was experiencing from his life choices at the time.
[22:17 – 40:53] Rising from the Ashes and Playing in the Stock Market Game
- The journey to healing from the wounds of the past entails focusing on oneself. The stock market was major support for him during difficult times in Jerremy’s life.
- It is important to figure out your mental beliefs about money and work before starting to trade in the stock market.
- Conquer challenges by enjoying life and living a purposeful life.
- Success for someone may be defined as making a lot of money or having a certain lifestyle, but for the Jerremy, success is being able to accomplish something quickly and simplistically.
[40:54 – 42:05] Closing Segment
- Accumulate more knowledge about stock trading. Reach out and ask for help!
The Ultimate Guide to Commercial Real Estate Investing
Learn everything you need to know to assess the benefits of a commercial real estate investment and make the best decisions to get started.
How Much Money Do I Need to Start Investing in Commercial Real Estate?
We frequently have conversations where people tell us, “I want to start investing in commercial real estate, but I’m not sure if I have the capital.”
Benefits of Owning Commercial Property over Residential
While both types of real estate investments have their benefits, investing in CRE can be more advantageous for several reasons.
The Revolution That Wasn’t
How has technology impacted modern finance and created an asymmetrical relationship between Wall Street and individual investors? In this episode, we speak with Spencer Jakab, the author of The Revolution That Wasn’t and editor of the Wall Street Journal’s Heard on the Street column.
Tax Savings Secrets: How Cost Segregation Analysis Can Save You Money
How can cost segregation analysis help real estate investors maximize their returns? In this episode, John Hanning explores the potential benefits of cost recovery studies and depreciation.
What is a Family Owner’s Manual and Do I Need One?
It’s time to make sure you and your family are set up to continue success for generations to come. Today, Josh Kanter shares his journey transitioning from practice as a transactional attorney to reorganizing his family’s activities under a single-family office.
Key Characteristics of High-Performing Family Offices
Are family offices becoming more popular? In this episode, Robert Daugherty dives into the importance of having a functional family office, and the role of the Chief Learning Officer in it.
Talking to Your Parents about Their Finances
As your parents age, you may find that you want or need to broach the often-difficult subject of finances. In this episode, Cameron Huddleston, an award-winning personal finance journalist, discusses how to have meaningful conversations with your parents about their finances.
Pros, Cons, and Features of Robo-Advisors for the Wealthy
Learn how to amass wealth – the right way, for you. In this episode, Barbara Friedberg, a former portfolio manager and university investments and finance instructor, delves into how robo-advisors have revolutionized traditional financial advisory services.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.