Shaping The Future of The Internet
Podcast: Shaping The Future of The Internet
[00:01 -13:41] Cryptocurrency: Money, Trust and Regulation
- There are resources available online but there’s no solid guidance
- A lot of business professionals are to learn and invest
- The lack of answers fueled Jay to research and study, leading to the birth of yWhales
- Jay prefers not to be on social media but focuses on the community that helps and nurtures potential clients
- Know your customer to understand how you can help them with their needs
[13:42 – 19:31] Building Business through Relationships
- Maintaining a community requires a huge amount of time and resources
- People are engaged when you are there if they need you
- Make ways to keep in touch with people weekly through different channels
[19:32 – 40:28] What’s Happening in the Crypto Space Right Now
- People know NFT but there are only a few owners
- Jay is receiving high-volume inquiries from people who are interested in the venture
- Lots of capital was pulled off but smart investors are into it knowing that zero is not an option but it’s up to the technology
- What you put up in NFT has to have a real-world value
- FOMO drives the movement in the digital world where avoidable errors occur, hence where the regulation could come to play
- The challenge in governance is hindering technological advancement
[40:29 – 42:23] Closing Segment
- Jay’s advice if you want to learn more: Look at what they’ve done instead of listening to what they’re telling you
Jay’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaysteinback
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.