Shaping The Future of The Internet
Podcast: Shaping The Future of The Internet
[00:01 -13:41] Cryptocurrency: Money, Trust and Regulation
- There are resources available online but there’s no solid guidance
- A lot of business professionals are to learn and invest
- The lack of answers fueled Jay to research and study, leading to the birth of yWhales
- Jay prefers not to be on social media but focuses on the community that helps and nurtures potential clients
- Know your customer to understand how you can help them with their needs
[13:42 – 19:31] Building Business through Relationships
- Maintaining a community requires a huge amount of time and resources
- People are engaged when you are there if they need you
- Make ways to keep in touch with people weekly through different channels
[19:32 – 40:28] What’s Happening in the Crypto Space Right Now
- People know NFT but there are only a few owners
- Jay is receiving high-volume inquiries from people who are interested in the venture
- Lots of capital was pulled off but smart investors are into it knowing that zero is not an option but it’s up to the technology
- What you put up in NFT has to have a real-world value
- FOMO drives the movement in the digital world where avoidable errors occur, hence where the regulation could come to play
- The challenge in governance is hindering technological advancement
[40:29 – 42:23] Closing Segment
- Jay’s advice if you want to learn more: Look at what they’ve done instead of listening to what they’re telling you
Jay’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaysteinback
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Louis O Connor is the Founder of Strategic Metals Invest, which is currently the only business in the world offering Rare Earths as physical assets to private investors.
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.