Revolutionizing Financial Advising through Technology
Podcast: Revolutionizing Financial Advising through Technology
Jason also gives insight into how advisors can be proactive in their communication with clients by leveraging technology and segmenting their books to deliver personalized communication. We then delve into Helios’ white-labeled back office solution that allows advisors to outsource asset management programs while continuing to own their asset management program. Jason shares his experience as a former employee of large household name firms and provides tips on how financial advisors can remain disciplined during this challenging market environment, such as using trend-following methods.
Tune in now to gain valuable insight into how technology is revolutionizing financial advising!
[00:07 – 13:42] The Wealth Management Industry
- Technology has enabled financial advisors to provide more services to their clients
- Helios provides a white-labeled back office solution for advisors to focus on where they excel
- Helios uses the term “insourced CIO” which is different from an outsourced CIO
- Advisors need to pay attention to data points and give clients simple, cogent information
[13:43 – 22:34] Being Relevant in an Ever-Changing Industry
- Loosened barriers to spinning out with service providers and partners
- Generational change and wealth transfer from baby boomers to millennials/Gen Z
- Academic trends following research can guide risk positioning
- Alternatives to the market such as fixed income, direct real estate, private credit, etc. becoming more attractive
[22:35 – 31:35] Leveraging Technology to Democratize Investment Management
- Democratization of investment management has made it easier for financial advisors to access different platforms
- Financial advisors should increase communication and transparency with clients during times of uncertainty
- Clients should be segmented and given personalized communications based on their preferences
[31:36 – 33:42] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Real estate syndications are one of the best ways to access the full tax benefits of real estate ownership while still investing passively.
Jeff Strese is an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Coach focusing on multi-generational family enterprises, corporations, and mission-driven nonprofit organizations.
David Mandel is an emerging tech Super-Angel Investor and managing partner of Emerging Ventures Capital. He has invested in over 500 startups.
Billy Keels is the founder of First Generation Capital Partners. He grew up knowing nothing about investing and challenged himself to learn everything.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.