Real Estate Investment Sales: Tips from a Broker
Podcast: Real Estate Investment Sales – Tips from a Broker
[00:01 – 10:55] The Wild Ride of Real Estate
- AJ started his career in real estate in 2009 when the market was still recovering from the recession.
- To compete with larger investment sales firms, AJ’s company developed a culture of teamwork and diligence to help them get into the business.
- The multifamily investment sales world has changed over the last 15 years, with more tailwinds than headwinds with the inflation rates.
[10:56 – 27:20] Starting with the End in Mind
- AJ talks about how he began with the end in mind, considering the ways to give back to the community and be independently wealthy.
- The industry is strong, and the employment industry is strong, making it difficult to attract and keep good employees.
- Real estate investing is becoming more accessible to everyday investors, with the potential for prices to skyrocket.
- To be successful in investment sales, you need to be passionate about real estate, have a unique set of skills, and be willing to work hard.
[25:35 – 29:10] Closing Segment
- AJ’s advice to those wanting to explore the investment sales space: be charismatic, personable, hungry to learn, and willing to show up. You can apply at https://www.capstone-companies.com/careers/ (https://www.capstone-companies.com/careers/).
Capstone’s Website: https://www.capstone-companies.com
Catalyst’s Website: https://www.catalystcp.com
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Louis O Connor is the Founder of Strategic Metals Invest, which is currently the only business in the world offering Rare Earths as physical assets to private investors.
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.