Raising Capital, Investment Structures, and Partnering with $1B+ Balance Sheet Partners
Podcast: Raising Capital, Investment Structures, and Partnering with $1B+ Balance Sheet Partners
[00:01 – 07:56] Opening Segment
- Richard’s brief background and career
- A family office is a full balance sheet investment solution for an ultra-wealthy family
- Some wealth management firms call themselves multi-family offices to target more affluent clients
[07:58 – 12:35] Investing in Health and Wellness: What Wealthy Families Need to Know
- Helping families design an approach to acquire deals at a superior valuation
- Post Covid, people move faster to take advantage of opportunities
- Smart families invest in health & wellness programs
[12:36 – 18:19] Taking Advantage of Opportunities to Self-Regulate and Live Longer
- Investing in health is more important than money
- Not having caffeine or alcohol can have positive impacts on wellbeing
- Sleep is essential; less than 6 hours a night is unhealthy
[18:20 – 26:07] Unlocking Capital Allocation Strategies for New and Multi-Generational Family Offices
- Email blasting and following up excessively do not work when trying to access family office investors
- Adding value, standing out, concise communications, and a unique offering are key
- Referrals and knowing the industry help speed up the process
[26:08 – 35:19] Exploring the Trends of Impact Investing and Generational Wealth Transfer
- Younger generations are more likely to focus on ESG and impact investing than older generations
- Successful families outsource investment management, focus on areas they are passionate about, and pass on values rather than just wealth
- Family values should be integrated into everyday life and reinforced with rewards and consequences
[35:20 – 38:02] Closing Segment
- Connect with Richard through the links below!
Connect with Richard: www.FamilyOffices.com
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.