Pros, Cons, and Features of Robo-Advisors for the Wealthy
Podcast: Pros, Cons, and Features of Robo-Advisors for the Wealthy
[00:01 – 07:27] Opening Segment
- Robo-advisors are an umbrella term for technology-enhanced investing platforms
- Providing individuals with access to low-cost asset management
- Hybrid models offer access to both robo and human advisors
- How Robo-advisors are used by traditional financial advisors
[07:28 – 14:53] Fee Compression in Robo-Advisory Industry
- Robo advisors offer investment management at lower fees than traditional financial advisors
- The difference between traditional advisors vs Robo-advisors
- The customization options available within the Robo-advisory field
- How Robo-advisors provide well-diversified portfolios with low fee drag
[14:54 – 22:31] Robo-Advisors for Wealthy Investors
- Barbara breaks down some of the best Robo-advisors
- Robo-advisors are highly regulated and insured
- Investments are fairly safe
- A look at the latest developments in investment technology
[22:32 – 30:06] Exploring the Benefits of Robo-Advisors
- How Robo-advisors create an investment portfolio with the greatest returns for a specific risk level
- Different Robo-advisors use different asset classes
- Robo-advisors base their assumptions on how truthful you are on the input
- How they provide better access and education to people
[30:07 – 33:23] Closing Segment
- Get financial security and balance
- Focus on balance in life, not just money
Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance: https://barbarafriedbergpersonalfinance.com/
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.