Preserve and Grow Your Portfolio Amidst Market Volatility
Podcast: Preserve and Grow Your Portfolio Amidst Market Volatility
[00:01 -09:31] How to Preserve and Grow Your Portfolio Amidst Market Volatility
- The financial mistake people with large portfolios make
- Protecting your portfolio from a volatile market
- In saving and investing, consider your age, and the market conditions
- Volatility is different from risks. Risk is when there’s a permanent loss of capital
[09:32 – 19:00] Investment and Portfolio Management
- Holistic wealth planning can enhance your share portfolio than stock picking
- Work with brokers that can effectively manage your taxes and rebalance your portfolio to your advantage
- The common financial mistakes Kristin’s firm sees in new clients
[19:01 – 30:12] Investment Strategies for The Long Term
- Understanding the decision-makers in an estate plan
- Kristin’s view on using multiple managers to handle a portfolio
- Keep the long-term perspective in investing
[30:13 – 32:00] Closing Segment
- Email Kristin and check out her website https://simonquickadvisors.com for more information!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Derren Burrell is a professional money manager with 28 years of experience in both the public and private sectors. Highlights of his active-duty service as an Air Force Financial Manager include managing $15 billion at the Pentagon…
Jason McCann is the CEO of Vari. It is his mission to help companies create environments that elevate people. He co-founded VariDesk in 2013, and the brand quickly became synonymous with sit-stand desks.
Liam Bailey is the global head of research at Knight Frank, based in London. Liam runs a team providing insight on the world’s key property markets.
Stephen is the CEO of GoldCore, one of the oldest gold and silver dealers in the market today that has turned over $1 billion in transactions and manages $300 million in assets for their clients.
Jeff Hays has 27 years of experience in the financial industry and was the co-founder of the institutional asset management company Hays Advisory and ran the company until 2019.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 203
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.