Preserve and Grow Your Portfolio Amidst Market Volatility
Podcast: Preserve and Grow Your Portfolio Amidst Market Volatility
[00:01 -09:31] How to Preserve and Grow Your Portfolio Amidst Market Volatility
- The financial mistake people with large portfolios make
- Protecting your portfolio from a volatile market
- In saving and investing, consider your age, and the market conditions
- Volatility is different from risks. Risk is when there’s a permanent loss of capital
[09:32 – 19:00] Investment and Portfolio Management
- Holistic wealth planning can enhance your share portfolio than stock picking
- Work with brokers that can effectively manage your taxes and rebalance your portfolio to your advantage
- The common financial mistakes Kristin’s firm sees in new clients
[19:01 – 30:12] Investment Strategies for The Long Term
- Understanding the decision-makers in an estate plan
- Kristin’s view on using multiple managers to handle a portfolio
- Keep the long-term perspective in investing
[30:13 – 32:00] Closing Segment
- Email Kristin and check out her website https://simonquickadvisors.com for more information!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.