Military Robotics, Autonomous Systems and AI
Podcast: Military Robotics, Autonomous Systems and AI
[00:00 – 09:01] Exploring Russia’s Military Industrial Complex
- 1.9 million people from 85 countries attended the 2022 military expo, as it showcased over 20,000 military weapons and systems
[09:02 – 24:40] Exploring the Intersection of Commercial and Military Technology in the War in Ukraine
- Both sides of the conflict in Ukraine are using commercial drones for intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and target tracking
- Military-designed UAVs are used for longer-range missions than commercial drones
- Commercial technologies are taking center stage in this war, especially at the tactical level
[24:41 – 30:28] U.S. Leads the Way in UAV and Military Robotics Development
- Russia and Ukraine invest in large-scale, portable electronic warfare systems to jam signals and safeguard against attacks
- The US is a global leader in UAVs, but the Ukrainian conflict is different due to countermeasures
[30:29 – 39:21] Closing Segment
- Due to the conflict, schedules for acquiring military systems have been condensed
- AI is used for data analysis and decision-making in Ukraine
Connect with Brian on LinkedIn!
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
Zack Cooper, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and lecturer at Princeton University, joins us for an engaging discussion about geopolitical issues today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.