Mental Wellness and The Workplace
Podcast: Mental Wellness and The Workplace
This episode will surely be inspiring and leave you feeling empowered!
[00:00 – 08:14] Opening Segment
- Introducing Robert to the show
- Leveraging education and experience to help businesses establish and maintain their PMOs
- He also got a doctorate in health and human performance from MTSU
[08:15 – 19:05] The Impact of Physical Activity on Mental Health
- Many police officers were former military struggling with substance abuse and suicides
- Finding the next mission was essential to focus on
- Exercise science research has been underestimated within the community
[19:06 – 29:52] Exploring the Differences Between Hypertrophy and Strength Training
- Hypertrophy Training is a minimally invasive approach to helping individuals with PTSD
- Volume, sets, reps, and weights are essential for an optimized training
- Strength training focuses on activating muscle spindles and suppressing Golgi tendon organs
- Nutrition should be tailored to the individual
[29:53 – 35:05] Balancing Fitness, Physique, and Strength with a Busy Lifestyle
- Calorie intake should be monitored to ensure fat loss and muscle gain
- 2-3 hours of training per day is required for bodybuilding
- Healthy eating choices such as chicken, fish, and red meat are important
[35:06 – 38:38] Closing Segment
Connect with Robert!
Among the myriad of data points available, there’s two that stand out as key indicators of profitability: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Cash-on-Cash Return.
In the world of alternative investments, few sectors have garnered as much respect for their stability and long-term appreciation potential as commercial real estate.
Ben Fraser, Chief Investment Officer at Aspen Funds and co-host of the Invest Like a Billionaire podcast, discusses the current state of inflation and its implications for investors.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.