Mental Wellness and The Workplace
Podcast: Mental Wellness and The Workplace
This episode will surely be inspiring and leave you feeling empowered!
[00:00 – 08:14] Opening Segment
- Introducing Robert to the show
- Leveraging education and experience to help businesses establish and maintain their PMOs
- He also got a doctorate in health and human performance from MTSU
[08:15 – 19:05] The Impact of Physical Activity on Mental Health
- Many police officers were former military struggling with substance abuse and suicides
- Finding the next mission was essential to focus on
- Exercise science research has been underestimated within the community
[19:06 – 29:52] Exploring the Differences Between Hypertrophy and Strength Training
- Hypertrophy Training is a minimally invasive approach to helping individuals with PTSD
- Volume, sets, reps, and weights are essential for an optimized training
- Strength training focuses on activating muscle spindles and suppressing Golgi tendon organs
- Nutrition should be tailored to the individual
[29:53 – 35:05] Balancing Fitness, Physique, and Strength with a Busy Lifestyle
- Calorie intake should be monitored to ensure fat loss and muscle gain
- 2-3 hours of training per day is required for bodybuilding
- Healthy eating choices such as chicken, fish, and red meat are important
[35:06 – 38:38] Closing Segment
Connect with Robert!
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.