Make Money Strategically in the Rare Earth Market
Podcast: Make Money Strategically in the Rare Earth Market
[00:01 – 12:50] Why Consider Investing in Strategic Metals
- Identifying strategic metals and their use for everyday living
- How China can take advantage of its dominance in rare earth minerals and semiconductors
- Finding safety and security in purchasing and owning rare metals
[12:51 – 24:31] How to Invest in Rare Earth Metals Safely and Securely
- The various ways for exposure to the rare earth metals asset class
- The process of purchasing metals through an intermediary
- Liquidity in strategic metals – storing for future use and sale
[23:32 – 39:30] A Closer Look at the Volatility in Asset Pricing
- A hack on being tax-free by keeping rare metals for 3 to 5 years
- Updates on the performance of each metal
- How the risks associated with these assets are carefully outlined
[39:31 – 41:02] Closing Segment
- Email Louis O Connor and check out his website for more insights!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.