Life After The Military: Veteran Entrepreneurship
Podcast: Life After The Military – Veteran Entrepreneurship
[00:01 -07:30] The Transition from Military to Civilian Life
- The challenges veterans face in entrepreneurship
- Equal opportunity for veterans is what pushed Derren to put up Veteran Ventures Capital
- Helping veterans transition from the military to their private lives
[07:31 – 17:30] Veteran Entrepreneurship
- Traits that make veterans great entrepreneurs
- A significant decrease in the desire to have business due to a lack of network and funding
- Helping pave the way for veterans to enter business with the government
[17:31 – 30:12] Getting a Fair Chance at Business
- Veteran Ventures Capital’s portfolio – assets focusing on national security and less focus on the medical side
- Government and private sector: Finding innovative ways to strengthen defense
- How the government provides a fair opportunity for veterans to compete with other contractors
[30:13 – 34:53] Closing Segment
- Want to engage and make a difference? Visit https://www.veteranventures.us/
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.