Learning Within a Community to Change Our Perspective on Wealth
Podcast: Learning Within a Community to Change Our Perspective on Wealth
[00:01 – 17:23] A Wealth Experience Network
- Defining ultra-high-net-worth individuals within the family office space
- Jeff discusses the history of Tiger 21 and its influence on the industry
- Assisting the first generation of wealth creators in their shift to the stay rich business
[17:24 – 31:12] Creating a Safe Space for High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Being vulnerable and open can lead to rewarding and life-changing experiences
- Helping individuals find a new purpose and reinvigorate into life thru the Tiger community
- Contributing to the formation of a 2.0 framework that can lead to success for individuals
[31:13 – 36:12] The Future of Tiger 21 and Its Global Community
- Expanding Tiger’s presence throughout the community and the world
- Focusing on all aspects of wealth, such as health and wellbeing, legacy planning, and investing strategies
[36:13 – 39:23] Closing Segment
- Email Jay and check out his website https://tiger21.com for more information!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Real estate syndications are one of the best ways to access the full tax benefits of real estate ownership while still investing passively.
Jeff Strese is an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Coach focusing on multi-generational family enterprises, corporations, and mission-driven nonprofit organizations.
David Mandel is an emerging tech Super-Angel Investor and managing partner of Emerging Ventures Capital. He has invested in over 500 startups.
Billy Keels is the founder of First Generation Capital Partners. He grew up knowing nothing about investing and challenged himself to learn everything.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.