Is America's Water Infrastructure Falling Apart?
Riggs Eckelberry is the Founder and CEO of the innovative water technology company, OriginClear, which is delivering water solutions for industrial customers worldwide.
Podcast: Is America’s Water Infrastructure Falling Apart?
[00:01 – 09:05] Water Industrial Complex in America
- Why America has more than 150,000 water systems, but the financing to repair their central infrastructure is lacking
- Both enterprises and cities profit from the trend of decentralization with businesses handling their own water treatment
- Why privatizing central water systems has been a disaster in England and Flint, Texas
[09:06 – 20:47] Water on Demand: A Private Investment Option for Self-Sufficient Water Treatment
- Mainframes and PCs are the two scale difficulties with water systems, and the private sector is starting with the biggest whales
- A new investment opportunity called “water on demand” enables anyone to fund water projects, earn royalties, and contribute to the major megatrend of agriculture and industry’s self-sufficient water treatment
- The US does poorly in recycling, ranking second to last globally for water recycling with only 20%, while Spain ranks second with 20% water recycling, and Israel recycles approximately 90% of its water
[20:48 – 34:58] Water Industry Pivoting
- Why algae could be a viable replacement for fossil fuels as a source of biofuels
- Why, in order to address this situation, we need a structural change in the way we handle water
- How local initiatives do things that can be more cost effective and sustainable than large scale projects
[34:59 – 38:59] Closing Segment
- Visit www.originclear.com for more insights!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.