Insights & Speculations on the Global Housing Market
Podcast: Insights & Speculations on the Global Housing Market
[00:01 – 15:41] Housing Market Still Supported Despite Pandemic
- Why homeowners should be positive about the longer-term outcome of the market
- Households have built up a lot of money, which can be used in the housing market
- The US housing market has been more affordable since the global financial crisis
[15:42 – 23:14] The Future of Work: Uncertain, but Cities Will Remain a Vital Hub
- The future of cities is positive, with their role as incubators of growth and innovation
- There is a real commitment from people to having fun after the pandemic
- The future of the work/city relationships is a challenge for employers
[23:15 – 47:36] Luxury Home Markets Recovering Despite Lockdowns
- The luxury home market on pandemic-related flight restrictions and lockdowns
- Cross-border investment is still strong – changes in Southeast Asian markets
- The global macro investment market sees real value in sustainable development
[47:37 – 48:53] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Real estate syndications are one of the best ways to access the full tax benefits of real estate ownership while still investing passively.
Jeff Strese is an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Coach focusing on multi-generational family enterprises, corporations, and mission-driven nonprofit organizations.
David Mandel is an emerging tech Super-Angel Investor and managing partner of Emerging Ventures Capital. He has invested in over 500 startups.
Billy Keels is the founder of First Generation Capital Partners. He grew up knowing nothing about investing and challenged himself to learn everything.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.