How to Successfully Navigate Multi-Generations in Business
Podcast: How to Successfully Navigate Multi-Generations in Business
[00:01 – 14:56] How to Increase Engagement and Effectiveness in Presentations
- Reg’s journey into presenting began when he became the youngest president of the professional speakers association in the UK.
- There is a lot of prep work that goes into doing live presentations, including understanding the audience. A lesson learned from doing many talks is that there is a “learning curve” for speakers.
- Understanding the audience is important, and stories are a powerful way to connect with people. There needs to be substance behind a speaker’s message in order for it to be effective.
[14:57 – 36:31] The Trend Towards Meaning Beyond Money in Family Offices
- Quality time with family creates beautiful memories and makes an impact on life.
- There is a trend towards professionalizing family businesses, with a focus on board governance and policies, team management, and asset management.
- Family offices are becoming more common as wealthy families seek ways to give back and create social impact.
- When it comes to wealth, it’s important to make sure it’s distributed correctly and that it’s protected. If a family member wants to leave the business, they’re still loved as a family member.
[36:32 – 39:06] Closing Segment
- For more information about legacy-building, check out https://rtsgp.com/.
Jeff Henriksen is the Founder and CEO of Thorpe Abbotts Capital, a behavioral-focused hedge fund focused on exploiting systematic biases in public markets.
With over 35 years of experience, Chris’s philosophy boils down to being a humanist and an optimist. He doesn’t believe in the dichotomy of high potential vs. low potential human beings…
Ryan McCostlin is the CEO and Founder of Tailwater Dental, an adjunct professor at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and he writes publicly online at ryanmccostlin.com.
AJ is a co-founder of Capstone Companies, the US’s largest privately owned multifamily brokerage. AJ currently sits on the board of Capstone and leads his development company, Catalyst Capital Partners, which has 14 multifamily projects in various stages.
Adrian Reid is a full-time trader based in Australia and the Founder and Trading Coach at Enlightened Stock Trading, which focuses on educating and supporting traders on their journey to profitable systematic trading.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 203
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.