How to Successfully Navigate Multi-Generations in Business
Podcast: How to Successfully Navigate Multi-Generations in Business
[00:01 – 14:56] How to Increase Engagement and Effectiveness in Presentations
- Reg’s journey into presenting began when he became the youngest president of the professional speakers association in the UK.
- There is a lot of prep work that goes into doing live presentations, including understanding the audience. A lesson learned from doing many talks is that there is a “learning curve” for speakers.
- Understanding the audience is important, and stories are a powerful way to connect with people. There needs to be substance behind a speaker’s message in order for it to be effective.
[14:57 – 36:31] The Trend Towards Meaning Beyond Money in Family Offices
- Quality time with family creates beautiful memories and makes an impact on life.
- There is a trend towards professionalizing family businesses, with a focus on board governance and policies, team management, and asset management.
- Family offices are becoming more common as wealthy families seek ways to give back and create social impact.
- When it comes to wealth, it’s important to make sure it’s distributed correctly and that it’s protected. If a family member wants to leave the business, they’re still loved as a family member.
[36:32 – 39:06] Closing Segment
- For more information about legacy-building, check out https://rtsgp.com/.
Louis O Connor is the Founder of Strategic Metals Invest, which is currently the only business in the world offering Rare Earths as physical assets to private investors.
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.