How to Make Data-Driven Investment Decisions Through AI
Brad Zapp’s mission is to invest in underrepresented founders and teams in underrepresented geographies.
Podcast: How to Make Data-Driven Investment Decisions Through AI
[00:01 – 09:53] Cash is King
- The affluent have different alternative investment options that are not easily accessible to the general public
- A stable annual return from the stock market is not enough to cover life’s daily demands
- There are good investment options if you have cash liquidity
[09:54 – 20:53] The Most Important Asset
- Interval funds have been around for a while but aren’t widely used
- Real estate and fixed incomes are registered as venture capital interval funds
- Brad explains what Foundernomics is
- Psychological measures are one of the most obtainable types of data that can be obtained in an early-stage company
- Your team is the best investment you could have other than the product
[20:54 – 32:51] Connetic Ventures
- You could track the performance by incorporating personality traits and creating a profile
- Foundernomics have given surprising results which you would otherwise think if you are not looking at the data
- Every deal that’s being funded overlooks geographies or colors and is given to deserving founders based on analysis and data
- Brad’s vision is to make capital available for every investor
[32:52 – 35:46] Closing Segment
- Connect with Brad Zapp on https://www.linkedin.com/in/zapper and check out his website https://conneticventures.com/ for more information!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
Zack Cooper, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and lecturer at Princeton University, joins us for an engaging discussion about geopolitical issues today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.