How Private Businesses Prepare for a Demographic Shift
Podcast: How Private Businesses Prepare for a Demographic Shift
[00:01 – 14:54] Private Businesses on Preparing for a Demographic Shift
- Greg discusses his work as a management consultant helping family businesses with their needs
- Having a family therapist in order to avoid intergenerational conflict
- How the shift in demographics created pressure on private businesses to sell
[14:55 – 31:55] Family Business Leaders Should Know Their Options
- Preparing for the transition of family businesses selling or exiting their businesses
- Companies must constantly evolve their mission and goals to keep up with their competitors
- Readiness for external pressures includes company history, values, governance, culture, and non-financial elements
[31:56 – 33:26] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Derren Burrell is a professional money manager with 28 years of experience in both the public and private sectors. Highlights of his active-duty service as an Air Force Financial Manager include managing $15 billion at the Pentagon…
Jason McCann is the CEO of Vari. It is his mission to help companies create environments that elevate people. He co-founded VariDesk in 2013, and the brand quickly became synonymous with sit-stand desks.
Liam Bailey is the global head of research at Knight Frank, based in London. Liam runs a team providing insight on the world’s key property markets.
Stephen is the CEO of GoldCore, one of the oldest gold and silver dealers in the market today that has turned over $1 billion in transactions and manages $300 million in assets for their clients.
Jeff Hays has 27 years of experience in the financial industry and was the co-founder of the institutional asset management company Hays Advisory and ran the company until 2019.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 203
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.