How Private Businesses Prepare for a Demographic Shift
Podcast: How Private Businesses Prepare for a Demographic Shift
[00:01 – 14:54] Private Businesses on Preparing for a Demographic Shift
- Greg discusses his work as a management consultant helping family businesses with their needs
- Having a family therapist in order to avoid intergenerational conflict
- How the shift in demographics created pressure on private businesses to sell
[14:55 – 31:55] Family Business Leaders Should Know Their Options
- Preparing for the transition of family businesses selling or exiting their businesses
- Companies must constantly evolve their mission and goals to keep up with their competitors
- Readiness for external pressures includes company history, values, governance, culture, and non-financial elements
[31:56 – 33:26] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Real estate syndications are one of the best ways to access the full tax benefits of real estate ownership while still investing passively.
Jeff Strese is an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Coach focusing on multi-generational family enterprises, corporations, and mission-driven nonprofit organizations.
David Mandel is an emerging tech Super-Angel Investor and managing partner of Emerging Ventures Capital. He has invested in over 500 startups.
Billy Keels is the founder of First Generation Capital Partners. He grew up knowing nothing about investing and challenged himself to learn everything.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.