How NFTs are On the Way to Capturing Significant Economic Value
Jesse Krieger is the Chief Content Officer of PowerFan.io where he helps authors, artists, and creators leverage NFTs, social tokens, and digital asset strategies. Jesse is also the founder and publisher of Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press, the “Publisher for the Passionate”.
Podcast: How NFTs are On the Way to Capturing Significant Economic Value
[00:01 – 19:20] NFTs are More than Simply Digital Tokens
- Jesse shares how he had been an entrepreneur in his entire life starting from the music industry to dropshipping, and much more.
- NFTs have their value in fixed form and people may not own a fraction of it. In addition, what’s inside of NFTs can be anything. This space allows for royalty income without the middlemen.
- NFTs are more than simply digital tokens in your wallet – it allows for value-adds and collaboration.
- Jesse discusses how NFTs are similar to internet adoption. Eventually, it will capture more economic value.
[19:21 – 40:11] Join the NFT Community and Be Informed
- PowerFan.io helps to tokenize content creators’ existing business model. Join the community to get to know more about NFT.
- Those listening to the episode can claim free tokens upon registering to PowerFan.io!
- The global changes trigger investors to be risk-averse, resulting in a down market.
[40:12 – 43:41] Closing Segment
- Connect with Jesse and join the community to get started on your NFT journey!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Louis O Connor is the Founder of Strategic Metals Invest, which is currently the only business in the world offering Rare Earths as physical assets to private investors.
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.