How FinTech is Making Private Investing More Accessible
Podcast: How FinTech is Making Private Investing More Accessible
[00:01 – 13:59] Sales are About Generosity, not Selfishness
- FinTech is defined as anything that uses modern technology to connect to financial service
- How alternative investment firms are making investments in private securities easier
- The challenges these firms face in providing this service to their clients.
- The alternative term “private investment” is a misnomer because high net worth individuals and families have been investing outside of the public stock market for years.
- Technology has helped make these firms more efficient and allowed them to expand their services to beta customers.
[14:00 – 30:17] Access to Private Security Investments is Easier Than Ever
- As private investing becomes more accessible and popular, investors need to prioritize diligence and make informed decisions.
- A private security offering is a type of investment that is typically more difficult to access than public securities. This is because the flow of information between the various parties involved is crucial for success.
- Trellis Platform provides exclusive access to alternative investment opportunities, premium content, and education, while also providing an affinity peer-to-peer network of industry professionals.
- Trellis Platforms functions as a marketplace facilitator while protecting its intermediaries.
[30:18 – 40:34] Democratizing Non-Traditional Investment Sources
- How Trellis Platform facilitates transactions between investors and companies, as well as provides support for one-on-one interactions.
- It is in Silicon Valley’s best interest to prioritize larger companies with more spending power instead of smaller VCs, this is why Trellis aims to make more opportunities accessible to more people.
- Trellis is building a standalone product that will allow users to control their identity’s safety and access it through a token system.
[40:35 – 41:52] Closing Segment
- Connect with Dennis Crowley through his website, www.trellisplatform.com
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.