How Alternative Investments Offer True Diversity
Podcast: How Alternative Investments Offer True Diversity
[00:01 – 19:59] Thinking Beyond Outside the Box in Investing
- Stefan von Imhof discusses how he started a newsletter focused on micro SAS and websites in 2020 during a government-imposed lockdown.
- The 60-40 portfolio is a popular stock and bond portfolio advice, but there are many tertiary niche strategies that are not well addressed in the mainstream.
- It is challenging to keep writing every week or whatever your cadence is, but it’s worth it if you can find a platform and community that “feels right.”
[20:00 – 36:57] The Power of Newsletters and Strong Communities
- Stefan discusses the company’s growth and how they’ve grown by acquiring other newsletters and websites. One of their biggest growth hacks is micro newsletter acquisitions, which has worked well for them.
- They also mention that asset allocation is a big part of their investment strategy and that they are bullish on collectibles and culture.
- The current world situation is fascinating, and investors should be aware of alternative investments to protect themselves from potential crashes.
[36:58 – 38:24] Closing Segment
- Check out Stefan’s newsletter through the links below!
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Among the myriad of data points available, there’s two that stand out as key indicators of profitability: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Cash-on-Cash Return.
In the world of alternative investments, few sectors have garnered as much respect for their stability and long-term appreciation potential as commercial real estate.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.