Go Beyond Marketing and Create a Better Customer Experience
Podcast: Go Beyond Marketing and Create a Better Customer Experience
Ashley is the Founder of Clear Start Creative. Joining a startup as the first hire, she had the opportunity to experience first-hand what it is like to build a company from the ground up and how frustrating it can be to try and run a company while also trying to do a million things well.
She launched Clear Start Creative in March 2018 as a creative solution for smaller teams that need additional help reaching their marketing and sales goals. Since then, Ashley has helped over 15 companies with their branding and digital marketing needs by developing and launching integrated marketing strategies unique to each business and their goals.
[00:01 – 06:19] The Power of Networking – Start-ups and Marketing
- During Ashley Kent’s first job out of college, she met Brian through this networking in Nashville.
- Identifying a hole in the market for marketing help for small teams.
[06:20 – 23:15] Marketing to Develop Trust and Promote Collaboration
- In tackling investor communications, there is a need to navigate with their marketing.
- Providing marketing for clients is a two-way street – if clients are not willing to put in the same amount of effort, then they will not see the same results.
- Brian and Ashley discuss how to succeed in the investment space, where marketing is not the only factor that is important.
- Recognize the importance of building a personal brand and developing trust with clients.
- Spend a significant amount of time and effort on building content that is valuable to your target audience.
[23:16 – 42:48] Offering Value in the Aims of Better Customer Experience
- Content marketing is extremely powerful and can be used to improve the investor community, start a website, and have a monthly newsletter.
- To be successful in marketing, you must humanize yourself and provide value to your end client.
- There is an opportunity for anyone to start their own business, as long as they have a good idea and are willing to put in the work.
- Be willing to be “bothered” by your clients and provide feedback on what is not working.
Marketing is not just sales, and vice versa; they work closely together.
[42:47 – 46:51] Closing Segment
- Hiring the right people is key. Marketing and Sales must work hand-in-hand.
Among the myriad of data points available, there’s two that stand out as key indicators of profitability: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Cash-on-Cash Return.
In the world of alternative investments, few sectors have garnered as much respect for their stability and long-term appreciation potential as commercial real estate.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.