Franchising is on Fire - FAQs & Insights
Podcast: Franchising is on Fire – FAQs & Insights
[00:01 – 12:36] Addressing the Frequently Asked Questions about Franchising
- Kim Daley believes that franchising is a great way to achieve financial freedom and build a legacy.
- While franchising can be a great option for businesses with low fixed costs and predictable, scalable revenue, it is important to find a franchise that is a good fit for the individual owner’s skills and personality
- Some industries are better suited than others for franchise ownership, with sales being one key factor that leads to success. Have a strong franchisor behind it.
[12:37 – 43:12] Secrets to a Successful Franchise
- A good franchisor is competitive and coachable. Successful franchisors prioritize the people placed in the business and have a strong track record.
- Many people turn to franchises because they see the potential for high profits, but if the franchisor is not invested in the success of their franchisees, there is little chance for success.
- The franchising industry has become more sophisticated, allowing for vertical scalability.
[43:13 – 45:16] Closing Segment
- Interested in franchising? Kim is here to help! Connect with her through the links below.
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
The Ultimate Guide to Commercial Real Estate Investing
Learn everything you need to know to assess the benefits of a commercial real estate investment and make the best decisions to get started.
How Much Money Do I Need to Start Investing in Commercial Real Estate?
We frequently have conversations where people tell us, “I want to start investing in commercial real estate, but I’m not sure if I have the capital.”
Benefits of Owning Commercial Property over Residential
While both types of real estate investments have their benefits, investing in CRE can be more advantageous for several reasons.
The Revolution That Wasn’t
How has technology impacted modern finance and created an asymmetrical relationship between Wall Street and individual investors? In this episode, we speak with Spencer Jakab, the author of The Revolution That Wasn’t and editor of the Wall Street Journal’s Heard on the Street column.
Tax Savings Secrets: How Cost Segregation Analysis Can Save You Money
How can cost segregation analysis help real estate investors maximize their returns? In this episode, John Hanning explores the potential benefits of cost recovery studies and depreciation.
What is a Family Owner’s Manual and Do I Need One?
It’s time to make sure you and your family are set up to continue success for generations to come. Today, Josh Kanter shares his journey transitioning from practice as a transactional attorney to reorganizing his family’s activities under a single-family office.
Key Characteristics of High-Performing Family Offices
Are family offices becoming more popular? In this episode, Robert Daugherty dives into the importance of having a functional family office, and the role of the Chief Learning Officer in it.
Talking to Your Parents about Their Finances
As your parents age, you may find that you want or need to broach the often-difficult subject of finances. In this episode, Cameron Huddleston, an award-winning personal finance journalist, discusses how to have meaningful conversations with your parents about their finances.
Pros, Cons, and Features of Robo-Advisors for the Wealthy
Learn how to amass wealth – the right way, for you. In this episode, Barbara Friedberg, a former portfolio manager and university investments and finance instructor, delves into how robo-advisors have revolutionized traditional financial advisory services.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.