Franchising is on Fire - FAQs & Insights
Podcast: Franchising is on Fire – FAQs & Insights
[00:01 – 12:36] Addressing the Frequently Asked Questions about Franchising
- Kim Daley believes that franchising is a great way to achieve financial freedom and build a legacy.
- While franchising can be a great option for businesses with low fixed costs and predictable, scalable revenue, it is important to find a franchise that is a good fit for the individual owner’s skills and personality
- Some industries are better suited than others for franchise ownership, with sales being one key factor that leads to success. Have a strong franchisor behind it.
[12:37 – 43:12] Secrets to a Successful Franchise
- A good franchisor is competitive and coachable. Successful franchisors prioritize the people placed in the business and have a strong track record.
- Many people turn to franchises because they see the potential for high profits, but if the franchisor is not invested in the success of their franchisees, there is little chance for success.
- The franchising industry has become more sophisticated, allowing for vertical scalability.
[43:13 – 45:16] Closing Segment
- Interested in franchising? Kim is here to help! Connect with her through the links below.
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Louis O Connor is the Founder of Strategic Metals Invest, which is currently the only business in the world offering Rare Earths as physical assets to private investors.
Teddy Himler is a Venture Capital Partner, running a fund at Antler that focuses on what he calls emerging tech ecosystems.
Dwayne J. Clark is the Founder and CEO of Aegis Living. With more than 37 years of senior housing experience, Dwayne is nationally known for redefining the industry.
Diana Chambers is a highly respected Family Wealth Mentor and Philanthropic Advisor who established her business in the US in 2002 and subsequently in Switzerland, where she now resides.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.