Finding Financial Freedom: Transitioning from a Corporate Career and Discovering Your Purpose
Podcast: Finding Financial Freedom – Transitioning from a Corporate Career and Discovering Your Purpose
In this episode, Billy shares how traveling has opened his mind to different cultures. He shares how curiosity and being empathetic are the biggest traits a leader should have, which ultimately will lead to financial freedom. Tune in for inspiration and insight into making the most out of your time and resources!
[00:01 – 13:35] From Corporate to Financial Freedom
- Being able to give back and being able to move forward
- Billy shares how traveling has impacted his career and his viewpoint on leadership
- The growth necessary to be able to live abroad
[13:36 – 28:48] Multiple Cultural Perspectives
- Having a curious mentality and a beginner mindset is a way to challenge yourself
- Learning the importance of relationships and sales while traveling It’s not about the financial rewards, but taking control of your time
[28:49 – 35:12] A Different Kind of Leadership
- Billy shares the transition he has experienced from corporate to financial freedom
- Deepening your relationships with your clients and setting boundaries within your business
- Investing in hard assets in energy space to increase access to capital and create consistent returns
[41:39 – 46:03] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
In this episode, Samuel Bendett discusses the military’s use of robotics and artificial intelligence. Sam provides insight into the global implications of these technologies on modern warfare, including how smaller countries can now defend themselves more effectively with commercial drone technology.
Mental health and physical well-being directly impact success. In this episode, Dr. Luana Marques explains how moderate levels can be managed with cognitive behavioral therapy.
With 35 years of experience in financial services, working on Wall Street and for major regional firms, Richard has seen it all.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.