Evolving as a Successful Founder
Podcast: Evolving as a Successful Founder
[00:01 – 06:55] Navigating the Tech Crash and Exploring Leadership Strategies
- Introducing Eden and Joanna to the show
- Brief background and career
[06:56 – 21:28] Navigating the High-Stakes World of Entrepreneurship
- The challenges founders face as they scale include communication, talent, culture, etc.
- Investors need to create a rubric to analyze opportunities and capitalize on them
- Early-stage founders should have bias to action, grit, iterative thinking, vision, and resilience
[21:29 – 30:02] Examining the Characteristics of Successful Founders
- Multi-generational time horizon now may be one of the best vintages ever to invest into a venture
- Valuations are very investor friendly, and strong companies become market makers
- The due diligence process is tailored to account for questions about founders
[30:03 – 40:49] How to Create a Cohesive Company Culture
- Symbiotic relationships between stakeholders and founders are key to evolution
- Operate a culture survey to identify habits that need to evolve
- Companies staying private longer has enabled growth but shifted their dynamics
[40:50 – 41:23] Closing Segment
Connect with Eden and Joanna:
Download our FREE Strategizing for Inflation Guide here!
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.