Establishing a Systematic Approach to Cryptocurrency Trading
Podcast: Establishing a Systematic Approach to Cryptocurrency Trading
[00:01 – 18:18] The Key to Managing Your Investment Portfolio
- The principle of diversification is to go as far as you can get as many diversified income streams or profit sources that you can.
- Crypto is not correlated to stocks, has different cycles and time scales, and offers a great opportunity for diversification in a portfolio.
- Systematic trading is a rules-based approach to trading that aims to find profitable opportunities in the market.
- Most traders might have some systematic elements don’t trade systematically. This may result to panic and lead to hurdles in creating financial decisions.
[18:19 – 27:20] How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Trading
- It’s important to have rules that are tested and validated to be profitable. Without confidence in the rules, most people will freak out and misbehave.
- Leverage exists to help brokers make more money, not to help you make more money. Increasing your leverage drastically increases your risk of blowing up your account.
- To stay in the game as a trader, you have to be willing to lose money and take losses.
[27:21 – 32:07] Questions to Ask Your Financial Advisor
- There is a need for systems to be applied to markets in order to make money, and the best way to do that is through a systematic approach.
- The biggest lesson learned for Adrian is that having rules that are profitable and that have confidence in them is key to success.
[32:08 – 34:18] Closing Segment
- Want to learn more about Adrian’s systems? Go to https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/colloquium/ (https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/colloquium/) to find articles, tip sheets, and a free course on how to get started.
Free Resources Exclusively for The Capital Club Podcast Listeners: https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/colloquium/
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.