Establishing a Systematic Approach to Cryptocurrency Trading
Podcast: Establishing a Systematic Approach to Cryptocurrency Trading
[00:01 – 18:18] The Key to Managing Your Investment Portfolio
- The principle of diversification is to go as far as you can get as many diversified income streams or profit sources that you can.
- Crypto is not correlated to stocks, has different cycles and time scales, and offers a great opportunity for diversification in a portfolio.
- Systematic trading is a rules-based approach to trading that aims to find profitable opportunities in the market.
- Most traders might have some systematic elements don’t trade systematically. This may result to panic and lead to hurdles in creating financial decisions.
[18:19 – 27:20] How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Trading
- It’s important to have rules that are tested and validated to be profitable. Without confidence in the rules, most people will freak out and misbehave.
- Leverage exists to help brokers make more money, not to help you make more money. Increasing your leverage drastically increases your risk of blowing up your account.
- To stay in the game as a trader, you have to be willing to lose money and take losses.
[27:21 – 32:07] Questions to Ask Your Financial Advisor
- There is a need for systems to be applied to markets in order to make money, and the best way to do that is through a systematic approach.
- The biggest lesson learned for Adrian is that having rules that are profitable and that have confidence in them is key to success.
[32:08 – 34:18] Closing Segment
- Want to learn more about Adrian’s systems? Go to https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/colloquium/ (https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/colloquium/) to find articles, tip sheets, and a free course on how to get started.
Free Resources Exclusively for The Capital Club Podcast Listeners: https://enlightenedstocktrading.com/colloquium/
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
The Ultimate Guide to Commercial Real Estate Investing
Learn everything you need to know to assess the benefits of a commercial real estate investment and make the best decisions to get started.
How Much Money Do I Need to Start Investing in Commercial Real Estate?
We frequently have conversations where people tell us, “I want to start investing in commercial real estate, but I’m not sure if I have the capital.”
Benefits of Owning Commercial Property over Residential
While both types of real estate investments have their benefits, investing in CRE can be more advantageous for several reasons.
The Revolution That Wasn’t
How has technology impacted modern finance and created an asymmetrical relationship between Wall Street and individual investors? In this episode, we speak with Spencer Jakab, the author of The Revolution That Wasn’t and editor of the Wall Street Journal’s Heard on the Street column.
Tax Savings Secrets: How Cost Segregation Analysis Can Save You Money
How can cost segregation analysis help real estate investors maximize their returns? In this episode, John Hanning explores the potential benefits of cost recovery studies and depreciation.
What is a Family Owner’s Manual and Do I Need One?
It’s time to make sure you and your family are set up to continue success for generations to come. Today, Josh Kanter shares his journey transitioning from practice as a transactional attorney to reorganizing his family’s activities under a single-family office.
Key Characteristics of High-Performing Family Offices
Are family offices becoming more popular? In this episode, Robert Daugherty dives into the importance of having a functional family office, and the role of the Chief Learning Officer in it.
Talking to Your Parents about Their Finances
As your parents age, you may find that you want or need to broach the often-difficult subject of finances. In this episode, Cameron Huddleston, an award-winning personal finance journalist, discusses how to have meaningful conversations with your parents about their finances.
Pros, Cons, and Features of Robo-Advisors for the Wealthy
Learn how to amass wealth – the right way, for you. In this episode, Barbara Friedberg, a former portfolio manager and university investments and finance instructor, delves into how robo-advisors have revolutionized traditional financial advisory services.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.