Deindustrialization: Opportunity or Threat?
Podcast: Deindustrialization – Opportunity or Threat?
[00:01 – 00:59] Opening Segment
[01:00 – 07:15] Examining the Impact of De-Industrialization and Reshoring Manufacturing in the Global Economy
- De-industrialization is a long-term decline in the output of manufactured goods
- De-industrialization is a natural outcome of the maturation of industry, technology, and productivity
- Over the past 25 years, employment in manufacturing has fallen dramatically in advanced economies
- Germany made a risky bet on cheap energy from Russia and consumer demand from China
- The location of manufacturing will shift due to deindustrialization, de-globalization, depopulation, and decoupling
- Real estate, industrial infrastructure, and transportation infrastructure in place to nearshore/restore a large portion of manufacturing back to the US
[07:16 – 07:55] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
Zack Cooper, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and lecturer at Princeton University, joins us for an engaging discussion about geopolitical issues today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.