CEO of the Standing Desk: How a Dallas Entrepreneur Created a Workplace Phenomenon
Jason McCann is the CEO of Vari, where he focuses on creating environments that elevate people.
Podcast: CEO of the Standing Desk – How a Dallas Entrepreneur Created a Workplace Phenomenon
[00:01 – 13:19] Returning to the Office
- Turning a need into an opportunity: How Varidesk started
- Creating a healthy space promoting collaboration and communication for returning employees
- Designing furniture that addresses ergonomics and office organization
- The advantages of an open-plan office layout – the present and future in mind
[13:20 – 38:37] Resiliency Amidst Crisis
- The lessons Jason learned during Covid as an entrepreneur
- How constant communication helps improve team morale
- Advice to business owners on how to create, maintain and scale a business culture
- Being grateful and present every day is the best way to prepare for the battlefield
[38:38 – 40:24] Leaders Are Glue That Holds The Team Together
- How Jason manages his team amidst “The Great Resignation”
- Leaders need to find a way to balance their team members’ need
- Jason’s take on work-life balance – the need to make an impact and add value
[40:25 – 40:13] Closing Segment
- Visit http://www.vari.com for more insights!
https://simonsinek.com/books/the-infinite-game/ (The Infinite Game)
Twitter: @workwithvari http://www.twitter.com/workwithvari
Facebook: @workwithvari http://www.facebook.com/workwithvari
Instagram: @workwithvari http://www.instagram.com/workwithvari
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Among the myriad of data points available, there’s two that stand out as key indicators of profitability: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Cash-on-Cash Return.
In the world of alternative investments, few sectors have garnered as much respect for their stability and long-term appreciation potential as commercial real estate.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.