Building Strong and Authentic Relationships in Business
Podcast: Building Strong and Authentic Relationships in Business
[00:01 -11:35] What’s Going On in the Real Estate Market Now
- How recession will impact the debt market
- There will be good buying opportunities in the next three to six months for commercial properties regardless of the rising interest rate
- Seeing things from a macro-view helps with coming up with logical decisions amidst the crisis
[11:36 – 22:54] Business is All About Relationships
- Billy talks about Bridge Loan
- Business is adding value where needed. That’s how you can create a network
- Creating a vibrant private investor community
- Real estate is a small world. It is important to cultivate relationships and avoid being transactional
- People prefer to do business with people they trust
[22:55 – 50:35] Building a Passionate Community
- Combining passion and profit through The Golf Sanctuary
- You can find business opportunities where there’s a need
- The lessons Billy learned from the business side of the game
- People need a community that serves as their safe space to enjoy and talk about business at the same time
- Common elements of success for those who are able to experience success
[37:58 – 40:02] Closing Segment
- Connect with Billy Brown by visiting http://www.billybrown.me
Golf Sanctuary: https://thegolfsanctuary.com
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
Zack Cooper, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and lecturer at Princeton University, joins us for an engaging discussion about geopolitical issues today.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.