A Strength-Based Approach to Advising Multi-Generational Family Enterprises
Podcast: A Strength-Based Approach to Advising Multi-Generational Family Enterprises
[00:01 – 10:19] Navigating Generational Wealth Transfer
- The generational wealth transfer between baby boomers and either Gen Z or millennials is happening in real-time right now
- There is a skill gap in the mid to more senior-level professionals that need qualitative skills
- Advisors need to have the skills to know when and how to refer to communication and family dynamics
[10:20 – 25:04] Assessing Wealth and Wellness in Family Enterprises
- Family Office Exchange developed a family advisor training program
- Organizations need to develop people holistically or risk losing talent
- Beneficiary prep is a holistic journey, not just about trust and estate or entity taxation
- Look for credible sources such as authors, presenters, or certification programs
[25:05 – 33:58] Examining the Positive Trends in Family Enterprises and Leadership Development
- Bringing in a third-party vendor to audit the family system can provide valuable insight
- Mental health issues are becoming destigmatized, leading to more focus on wellbeing
- Leadership development, talent training, and advisor development are key areas of focus
- Optimism is the set point when it comes to the direction of families and enterprises
[33:59 – 35:25] Closing Segment
Brian’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-c-adams/
Investing during an election year can feel like a daunting prospect, given the uncertainties and apprehensions that often accompany political transitions.
Join us as we sit down with Kristen Nicholson, entrepreneur and owner of Nashville’s first contrast therapy studio, Urban Sweat. Kristen is a healthcare professional with a background in health administration…
In this episode, host Brian Adams sits down with COO Jarrod Arnold to discuss the disconnect between the financial perceptions and realities facing younger generations today.
Brian Adams is joined by Sarah Johal, co-founder of Parents in Tech Alliance, who highlights the harsh realities caregivers face in the workplace. From discrimination to lack of support, we learn how 75% of the workforce provides care, yet leaders fail to track this untapped talent pool losing billions annually.
A real estate private equity firm that owns and operates high quality multi-tenant office assets in emerging secondary markets.
Interested in learning more about Excelsior's investment opportunities?
104 Woodmont Blvd, Suite 120
Nashville, TN 37205
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances should any information presented on this website be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities or other investments. This website does not contain the information that an investor should consider or evaluate to make a potential investment. Other materials related to investments in entities managed by Excelsior Capital are not available to the general public.